Thursday, March 3, 2011

Girls Only Spa Night!

Tamara and I are so excited to get our office up and running.  We have finished painting and the colors look awesome! 

All you girls out there that need a night out...this is for you!!!

Pre-Grand Opening Mini-Spa Night!
Saturday, March 26th at 6:00pm

Join us to test some of our massage and spa services!
This night will include your choice of the following:

Option 1
Refreshing Foot Soak
Herbal Paraffin Foot Dip
Moisturizing Foot Massage

Option 2
Rejuvenating Hand Sugar Scrub
Herbal Paraffin Hand Dip
Moisturizing Hand Massage

Choose either one treatment option for $15 or both for $25
(Regular price one treatment $30 or both for $50)

R.S.V.P.
Colleen 253-820-7980 or Tamara 253-273-2032

2 comments:

  1. I choose both treatments and count me in for sure! I can't wait to see how the colors look on the walls! You go girl!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have three neighbors and me that want to come. They are deciding which option they want to do and are letting me know. But I want to do both. I deserve it!

    ReplyDelete